Orthopaedic surgery is surgery for bones, joints, tendons and ligaments. ASC Vancouver Surgical Centre surgeons have a range of orthopaedic sub-specialties including joint replacement, sports medicine, and upper extremity surgery.
Some of the more common orthopaedic surgeries performed at ASC Vancouver Surgical Centre include:
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Meniscal repair (knee)
- ACL reconstruction (knee)
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Bankart repair (shoulder)
- Hand surgery (see also Plastic Surgery)
- For more information on arthoscopy click here.
- For more information on meniscal tears and repairs click here.
- For more information on rotator cuff repairs click here.
The information provided is intended for general purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
“Given the present state of our medical system I was overjoyed at the courteous manner in which I was cared for. It was also nice to see so many smiles on the faces of almost everybody.” S.S. Aug 31, 2009